Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We offer a very unique experience whether it be a birthday, office function, a hens or bucks party or anything else, we can cater for your needs. Contact us to find out more.
Guests are required to dress to a minimum level of smart casual.
Hats are not permitted.
Management reserves the right to decline entry at their discretion.
As a restaurant that serves alcohol, when purchasing alcohol you must be able to provide correct identification. Only the following forms of identification will be accepted:
- a current Australian driver’s license or permit,
- a current Australian or foreign passport,
- a current Government issued proof of age card,
- other current identity documents approved by the Liquor Licensing Division such as the Victorian Key-pass,
- an overseas drivers license that must contain the persons photograph, date of birth and be written in the English language.
We do not admit patrons with visible face, neck or hand tattoos and gentlemen with sleeve tattoos will need to cover them before entering the venue.