Due to COVID-19 restrictions we currently have a minimum spend obligation of $50 per person for Friday & Saturdays night. The minimum spend applies to the number of people on the table eg. 4 adults = $200 or 2 adults and 2 children = $200
Cancellation and Changes
Please note due to the limited number of reservations available during this time, cancellations or changes to your booking must be made 24 hours in advance. If you fail to do so, a cancellation fee of $10 per person may apply.
Children are allowed in the venue; however, we do ask that they have vacated the premises by 9.30pm.
You will be allocated a 1.5 hour seating time. Please ask your host should you like to extend your time. This is not guaranteed but every effort is taken to try and accommodate the extended stay where possible.
Table Position Requests
We do take note of your request of a specific table or area, however we are unable to promise the table or area. Please understand we do not want to disappoint you, but
unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee all requests.
Please note that we do not do split bills. We will print the bill for you, and you will be able to work out your exact amount to pay. We do not work this out for you, it is up to each individual to work out their amount and advise the staff member. It is the responsibility of the table to ensure the entire bill is paid in full before leaving the premises.
Due to the new government regulations around social distancing due to COVID-19 below are the requirements we ask you to abide by:
- All guests must provide the following details accurately, name, address, phone number. This is kept securely for 56 days and will only be used for the purpose of
- contact tracing if requested by a government body.
- Please stay seated at all times.
- No dancing.
- You may order at the bar, please return to your seat.
- Where possible adhere to social distancing, please note the white markers on the floor for your convenience.
- Hand sanitiser is available in all bathrooms and sections of the restaurant for your convenience.
- We are a COVID safe restaurant and all government required checklists are displayed. If you have any questions please ask our friendly staff.